Surgical Care with an Individual Touch
Why Patients Prefer Alpine Surgical: Experience.
- Thousands of patients have trusted our team to treat their surgical needs.
- Our comprehensive patient-centered approach allows you to focus on your healing while we navigate the rest.
- Our surgeons prefer laparoscopic surgery, when possible, which allows you to return to your normal routine and activities as quickly as possible.
- Patients don’t have to travel all over town to different offices to be diagnosed and treated. We provide comprehensive care in the convenience of our comfortable, state-of-the-art office.
- We offer multiple procedures on the same day saving patients time and money.
- We provide diagnostic and treatment measures using the most current equipment and techniques.
- We accept most major insurance providers, as well as Medicare. Our on-site experts will work with you and your insurance carrier.
- Alpine Surgical is a bilingual facility with fluency in English and Spanish. Our dedicated, friendly staff will be more than happy to serve you.
Endocrine Surgery: Thyroid, Parathyroid, Adrenal and Pancreas
Hernia Surgery: Inguinal, Ventral, Umbilical and Complex Abdominal Wall Reconstructions
Breast Cancer: Lump Diagnosis and Cancer Removal
General Surgery: Appendectomy, GERD, Gallbladder, Diverticulitis, Colorectal Cancer
Skin and Soft Tissue: Lumps and Bumps, Cancer, Wounds
Endoscopy: Upper Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
Vascular Surgery: Carotid, Aorta, Peripheral Vascular, Varicose Vein conditions, Vascular Access
Thoracic Surgery: Benign and Malignant conditions of the Lung, Mediastinum, and Chest Wall
At Alpine Surgical, we pride ourselves on providing state-of-the-art, compassionate, personalized surgical care to all. We are committed to providing you with a complete understanding of your medical condition, the various available treatment options, as well as the details of your operation. It is our belief that education is paramount prior to proceeding with any type of procedure. Combining expert surgical techniques with a compassionate bedside manner, our staff provides excellent, customized care through the course of your treatment and follow-up.
We treat all aspects of General Surgery with an emphasis of laparoscopic surgical techniques. It is our goal to get you back on your feet as soon as possible. We are honored our patient care has been recognized by US News and World Report Top Doctor, Patients’ Choice Award, America’s Most Compassionate Doctors and Best of Boulder Award.
Alpine Surgical is committed to excellence in General Surgery. We hope you find our website informative. Please do not hesitate to call us (303‑449‑3642) if you have any questions or concerns. We are here for you. Welcome to Alpine Surgical!